Sunday, 4 May 2014

A LETTER OF SUPPORT!

A letter that I have written to various places, thought I would also share it with you:

Hi,

My name is Shahid Munawar, and I am here to ask for some help / support with an anti bullying idea.

First off, I have contacted the TDSB about this, an anti-bullying proposal, and they told me that they were happy with it and will be contacting me in a few weeks. I do not plan on waiting to make an impact, a statement. That’s where you come in, the reason I contacting you. I have also contacted a few organizations and may be supporting me with this.

My goal is to give students who suffer from bullying, and depression an opportunity to show that are something, that they have something special in them. Everyone has something special in them to become anything that they wish to become, and should never be forced or lose sight of that. There must be something in place that will control and monitor bullying to the point that any issues can be stopped before it gets worse.

My dream is to create a spot in the board, focused on bullying issues. There must be people who focused on making a change when it comes to bullying, and I wish to create that spot.

Your probably thinking “what does this have to do with me?”, well I wish to know what you can do to help me with this change I working on.

If you wish to know more, or to support me in this in any way, please contact me.

A little about me, I have overcome so much in my life. I was so depressed in the past to the point that doctors thought I was just born shy, but later in life, after graduating from college, my depression really kicked in. I overcame that, and have reached out online, helping people for about 6 years, but now I want to do much more. I have always believed I could do something big, have even been told that from a life coach, and a few doctors, I know I was meant to make change, and I will make change. Have always proved the doubters wrong, and will continue to do so, and will stay committed in creating change for as many people as possible.

The life coach’s website: http://giantstepscoaching.com/contact/

Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you soon.
Best Wishes,  Shahid Munawar

No comments:

Post a Comment