Sunday, 13 April 2014

THIS IS THE BEGINNING.....

2 songs made me write this post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3CQfvfv1sI

                                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CgopgfcG00

I was really hurt this week, but it has brought out a piece of me that has been building for a really long time, for years, ever since high school or even before, has been building more and more to the point that it has overwhelmed me, and now I know what I must do, know what I have to do. I was meant to create change, to BE CHANGE. To show everyone who feels like they can never achieve, that they have what it takes to become much more than they ever thought they could. To show people that feel trapped, isolated, gone, that they can break thought and change things and make their mark. To do more than " aware " or " show " people what they can do, but to actually do even more than what even " they " tell you you can do. I will make something to show that everyone has what it takes to be masters, leaders, to become more than themselves.


WE FEAR NOT OUR MORTALITY, ( we fear nothing )

WE WILL SERVE TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY, ( work hard to create change )

WE GIVE OUR LIVES TO OUR MASTERS ( we give our lives to the cause )

WE VOW TO SMITE OUR ENEMIES ( work and prove the haters wrong till the very end )

THIS IS THE BEGINNING.... ITS ALL STARTING NOW! ( its time.... )

No comments:

Post a Comment