Monday, 7 April 2014

Take A Stand! NEVER GIVE UP!

I got the idea to write this article from a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h56P-WaTzQ

In life, there are people who always hold certain people down, people who they say don't have enough, don't have " it ", are not the right fit. They say that you are a joke, with your effort to achieve "the impossible". There will always be those who will continue to look down at you, they will never be able to see who you truly are, unless you break through. Make your mark, show the world what you have to offer, Make a stand, keep your mind and heart and soul focused on what you want to achieve, believe that it belongs to you, that you have earned it, that it is YOURS. 

I have always believed, and continue to feel and believe and know that I can do something really great. I have been through so much, I have overcame and became what people thought I would never be, but I feel and know that I can continue to do so much more. I may have achieved and graduated from a course that people say is really tough ( programming ), but what I believe, what I really want to give the world, what I want to be is someone who really makes a stand, an impact in the world, TO CREATE CHANGE!

They may keep saying you will never make it, you are wasting your time, that you are a joke for trying....

THEY ARE A JOKE, NOT ABLE TO SEE AND HEAR WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW! NEVER GIVE UP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment