Saturday, 4 January 2014

The Faces Of Fear ( poem )

Walking around outside my house

Looking, watching, as quiet as a mouse

Seeking the unknown, looking for something

Looking, Seeing, Watching, Observing

Every sight of life filling me with fear

Unknown faces drawing near

Hides in my house, feeling dirty

Thinking I was safe, isolated and free

When i looked up, I saw myself

A reflection of me, in fear of life itself

Isolated, scared of many faces

Many colors, styles, looks and races

So much history behind every one

Have never cared about none

Seeing my reflection, I shed a tear

Finally I understand, my vision is cleared

I hated others, without knowing why

How can one judge someone, without even saying hi ( meaning without even talking to them )



No comments:

Post a Comment