Sunday, 25 August 2013

Quotes of Life

" In 3 words, I can sum up everything I have learned about life: IT GOES ON " ( Robert Frost )

"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. "
 ( Will Smith )

" Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. "
( Sai Baba )

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. "
( Albert Einstein )

"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. "
( Cary Grant )


" The only disability in life is a bad attitude. "
( Scott Hamilton )

" What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds."
( Wayne Dyer )

1 comment: