Tuesday, 30 July 2013

The Sound Forever Fearing ( a song written by me about being trapped )

Walking up from my slumber

From a sound like thunder 

No sounds of dripping was heard

Not a single flash appeared

Curious of the sound

This room I step out 



My life forever haunting

The Sound, forever fearing


Hearing knocking at my door

At such a time feared me more

Opening the door to a black figure

Some body, yet disfigured

A light clears the dark

Looking at a creepy smirk 



My life forever haunting

The Sound, forever fearing



He hands me a bloody letter

Once that I clearly remembered

It was a note I gave

A note to forgive

Then voice wishpered a word

That caused fear so much more


My life forever haunting

The Sound, forever fearing


I slammed the door 

Locked every entrance more and more

No sign of light shining 

Only sound of knocks making

Isolation I forever be

The letter I forever read


My life forever haunting

The Sound, forever fearing....


The sounds continued hammering

In my soul burning and hurting

Causing crazy insane pain

Growing marks of madness in my brain

No longer a sign of hope in me

No sign of life that i can see


My life forever haunting

The Sound, forever fearing....

No comments:

Post a Comment