Saturday, 27 July 2013

My Dream Forever Lost (a sad song wrote by me )

A goal unfulfilled, a vision vanished

My heart torn, my mind shattered

Stolen is my life, gone is my goal

Hope no longer, trapped in my hole


My dreams lost, my soul suffering

This life I live, forever burning

The side I chose, a heavy cost

My dream I once had, Forever lost


Walking alone, no one sees

Isolation, this feeling ( of ) unease

Life once mine, shall never be

Happiness lost, no longer free


My dreams lost, my soul suffering

This life I live, forever burning

The side I chose, a heavy cost

My dream I once had, Forever lost


All was mine, now is lost

Forever in dark, fear it has brought

The future now in dark hands

Spreading sadness and fear, through out the lands



Our dreams lost, my soul suffering

This life We live, forever burning

The side We chose, a heavy cost

Our dreams We once had, Forever lost


No comments:

Post a Comment