Sunday, 9 June 2013

Using Hate To Forget...

in my past, while suffering from depressing, after graduating from high school, i used hate to make myself forget about all that has happened in high school, all that made me so angry, all that broke me down, all that turned me from being social, to being completely silent my hole high school life, i forced myself to hate my high school, i never wanted to even think of myself of being in that school, not saying i did not want to think that i graduated from high school, but specifically that school, if you get what i mean. had full of hate to that school that i even had thoughts of it on fire other by me or not, it was a really dark time for me back then, sure those thoughts can be seen as a way to make myself happy ( being a video gamer ) but having been suffering from depression, the dark disturbing thoughts could have lead to something more... hate can help to forget, feeling hate for something can help to forget something, thoughts of hate and so on is ok, but acting on them is something way different. if you feel like you need to hate something to forget it then go ahead and hate it, but never make that hate control you, and make you act on it, 
 
people feel stuff, people like stuff and hate stuff, but its not what you feel that makes you who you are, its how you control your feelings and make sure they do not control you and make you do things that you will regret, do what you know is the right thing to do but never let your hate control you, be you but never break yourself while being you. use what you got to use, but never let them change you, and always remember to look back in your life later on, and see where you were and what you become, it will help you to move on and even help you to be able to " forgive " and able to see what has hurt you ( not saying to go back to them, but you will be able to see them without feeling sick of them... think about it ) ....  

No comments:

Post a Comment