Saturday, 22 June 2013

The Trap Deep Within ( just a poem )

Feel trapped in a hole, a hole I can not get out of

I look up at the top, but too dark above

There is no light side in this dark trap I am in 

I am blinded for such a long time, I do not know how long it has been

I need support, need a way out

But no one can help me, no matter how much i shout

The only way out is for me to choose 

Other to end my life, or change my mood

This is so wrong, I feel so mad

But this dark trap I am in, I can not fight back

But if I do not choose it, then others may have to face death 

If i choose to end a life, I would be free

But would lose a piece of myself, deep within me

What choice will I choose, and will I be able to live with myself

This dark trap I am in, may end in suffering to one self 

The path I take, I must stay strong 

Life goes on, but for how long... 

No comments:

Post a Comment